self-love WORKSHOP 1.0
The way someone feels about themselves affects everything around them. If we are not happy in ourselves, then it is impossible to bring our best self to work, to our home, and to our future. By doing the work on ourselves we can create a positive ripple effect into every other area of our life.
Whether you are beginning your self-love journey or have been on this road for a while, this workshop can help you.
The workshop involves:
- Exploring negative and habitual thoughts, why it's affecting your contentment and progression (in work and in your everyday life), and practical tools to replace them with beneficial thoughts.
- Common areas that prevent or hinder the self-worth process (comparison, failure, social media), and how to acknowledge and move past them.
- The Self-Love Hierarchy. A structure designed to break down different areas of loving and accepting yourself into more achievable steps.
- How your insecurities and doubts are affecting your relationships and confidence, and what to do about it.
- Practical tools, homework, & perspectives to go away with and continue to use and grow.
- 7th April, Sunday. 12-2:30pm
- Awhi Yoga (Level 2/15 Johnston St, Wellington)
There will only be 30 spaces available per workshop.
Don’t forget to follow on the gram @worthwild.co xx