Virtual group coaching
Life is better with quality friends, purpose, and fun. This 6-week programme will offer you that and then some! With the small group coaching, you get to meet women outside of the circles you’re used to, dive into limiting beliefs and negative habits, learn more about who you are and who you want to be, talk about the real shit, forget perfection, and have a damn good time!
What it isn’t:
– An alternative to therapy. We’re big advocates of counselling! VGC is more of a supplementary addition to your mental health menu.
– A strict, guilt-ridden, “my way or the highway” approach.
– Close-minded or exclusive.
– A teacher/student mentality. I am not the guru, and you are not mere peasants who may be so lucky to soak in all of my wisdom. We all on this journey together y’all, learning, teaching, learning, teaching.
- Full “woo woo”. We speak from real experience and we talk about practical and result-driven tools that can help you in this day and age (with a touch of magic and abundance and love sprinkled into the language and sessions).
What it is:
– A rad, down to earth environment where we take off the masks that we think we need to wear in everyday life and actually talk about the real shit that’s going on in our lives (myself included).
– A place where imperfection, mistakes, failures are expected and celebrated.
– A chance to try new things with new people.
– A start. After the six weeks you will not be magically healed or know exactly who you are, but you will have hope, connections, and courage to continue.
– 6 hour sessions running every week via Zoom every Monday evening at 7pm NZ time.
– E-mail support and access to the online community.
– Online Workbook
– Book and podcast recommendations based on what you need.
– Post-session Actionable Tasks (the real work will be done outside of the calls)
Start date: Next group starting on the 14th October-24th November (registrations open)
Group size: Up to 12 women
Price: $399 or 3 split payments $150.
– Week 1, Coming unstuck: Intention and Value Setting.
Most people don’t bother setting goals because having to articulate exactly what they want seems impossible and the thought of failure is too hard. Within this week I will teach you the art of reflection, the power in clarifying what’s important to you, and the magic in knowing how you want to feel. Forget SMART goals, forget the shoulds, this is the new way to go after your dreams.
– Week 2, Peel back the conditioned layers: Getting to the root of your negative thoughts.
This will be the hardest but most critical theme of them all. This is where we explore where the negative thinking comes from, why it’s happening, and how to deal with it so you can get out of your own way and accept love in to your life. (You're all about to see just how often those thoughts happen for everyone and how UN-alone you are).
– Week 3, Learn to love looking after yourself: Exercise, nourishment, and morning routines!
We actually know the things that are good for us, it’s just about actioning them, but more importantly finding our why for doing them. This week we will design an actionable plan moving forward of how we plan to look after and love on ourselves. No workout or nutrition plans will be involved, but learning how to create one and who to go to if you need help will be included.
– Week 4, Overcoming guilt, bitterness, and bad blood: Forgiveness.
This week we learn about forgiveness towards others and ourselves. Guilt and negative events that resulted in trauma have the strongest hold over us if we do not come face to face with it. We learn how withholding forgiveness is like drinking poison, how to begin the process of forgiving someone and we talk about active daily ways to constantly forgive and let go. *If you have experienced deep and/or unresolved trauma, we highly recommend seeing a qualified therapist alongside or instead of this program.
– Week 5, Auditing your environment: Deep Connection and Strong Boundaries
We talk about friendships, relationships, and community. We discuss the importance of conscious choices in regards to who you allow into your space, how you deserve to feel in those spaces, and how to set boundaries confidently.
– Week 6, Dealing with perfectionism, comparison, and “not enoughness”: Creating a new you.
We’ve been taught through our parents, the schooling system, society, and marketing that when we “win” we will be loved. We’re made to believe that success is measured through numbers and accomplishments and there’s on room for a limited amount of people at the top. This week we redefine what success means for us, how to to stay in our own lane, and we get super clear on the what the best version of ourselves looks like and how to start showing up as her.