Goal setting for people who hate goal setting.
I don’t want to feel like a failure.
I don’t know what I want.
I don’t know how to articulate what I want.
The goals I have contradict each other.
I don’t know how to dream big because I don’t believe I deserve it or can do it.
And the list continues.
You are not alone in your paralysing fears. But together we can dissolve the false idea that there is only one way to set goals and we can try a different way, a softer way, to go after the life we want to live.
The workshop involves:
– Discovering the power of knowing how we want to feel – in a relationship, when we look in the mirror, when we walk into work, when we think about our friends, ourselves. Instead of chasing an external goal to ignite a positive emotion, choose how you want to feel internally and then design your goals around that.
– A big ol chunk of self-love education so we can move outta the way of ourselves.
– Designing a plan for the next 3, 6, and 12 months with practical and realistic ways to move closer to how you want to feel (for all you logical minded humans out there).
– Creating more balance and fun in our lives by focusing on more than just a career or just fitness or just family. We deserve to have simple, wild, and adventurous fun too!
– Moving away from “SMART” goals and destination goals so we don’t become paralysed by set backs or fear. It is a constant daily progress that resembles a cha cha dance. Forward, forward, back, forward, forward, back…
– Dealing with fear of failure and fear of not being perfect. It is so damn common and would be rude to address this! Learn how to flirt with failure and make it your friend.
On top of all this, it’s just another way to get to know some rad women and take some time for yourself. It will be held in a beautiful space and I will do my very best to make you feel at home.
Date: 17th March 12-2:30pm
Location: Awhi Yoga (Level 2/15 Johnston St)
There will only be 30 spaces available .
Don’t forget to follow on the gram @worthwild.co xx